Made when you place order
- Secure payments
- In stock: 2-6 days delivery time
- Ordering items: Get in touch for delivery time
- Open purchase for 30 days*
MAILA ELLER RING OM
DU HAR FUNDERINGAR
WHAT’S IN THE BOX!
RaceBox comes fully ready to use – minimal assembly required.
- RaceBox main unit
- Adjustable suction cup for mounting on the windshield
- USB-C to USB-A charging cable with quick magnetic release
- External GPS antenna (in case you need one)
- Complementary RaceBox stickers
- Quick-start guide
- A wall adapter or car charger is NOT included in the box. Feel free to use any USB 2A charger.
The main unit is compatible with Go-Pro-style mounting adapters.
If you are the occasional track-day enthusiast, a semi-professional or just want to see how fast you can go around the track, we’ve got you covered.
The “Lap Timer” functionality will allow you to measure your laps and improve your skills without ever having to stop and check your results.
The “Drag Meter” functionality presents you with virtually unlimited possibilities to measure all of your car’s performance stats. No matter if you want to see how fast it accelerates, covers a certain distance or anything in between, you can measure it with RaceBox.
The RaceBox is completely standalone unit. It can be used without a smartphone connection at all. Setup your drag disciplines or even define your own tracks right on the unit itself.
Know your results in advance with our Predictive feature. Available for both Drag Meter distance runs and Lap Timer on any track. The device will study your driving and display estimates of your lap or drag run time before you have finished.
All of this is stored as sessions internally in the device memory – you can always go back and analyze everything later. All you need to do is just go to the “History” menu and all the information is there – sorted for you by type, date, track and sessions. No need for SD cards.
|Dimensions||200 × 200 × 100 mm|